fifthplay Smart Plug - BE
|Delivery time:||1-3 business days|
To use the smart sockets, you need a fifthplay gateway. This is available in the fifthplay Smoke & Water starter kit.
Fifthplay's smart sockets let you monitor the energy consumption of appliances and switch them on and off, all remotely using the KBC SmartHome app.
In addition, the system learns the behaviour of certain appliances and warns you if something unexpected happens. If you've left the iron plugged in or the TV's on at 3 in the afternoon when no one's home, one little text message keeps you informed.
The measured energy data is stored as quarterly figures and actual consumption can be consulted in real time.
- Free KBC/CBC/KBC Brussels SmartHome app, available for IOS and Android, for controlling electrical sockets and monitoring consumption
- See your past and present energy consumption: it's easy to check your consumption (power expressed as watts) for the past few hours, days, weeks and years. You can also see your real-time consumption.
- Automatic notifications: the app warns you if something unexpected happens based on pre-set parameters and your appliances' routine operation
- Switch appliances on and off: the app lets you switch appliances on and off remotely
- Programmable: set your own weekly programmes and have the sockets switch on and off automatically. For instance, if you go on holiday you can have the standard lamp go on and off as if someone were at home. Or have certain appliances switch off automatically whenever you're not using them.
- Stand-by off function: prevent surreptitious usage by switching your appliance off when it goes into stand-by mode
- Local switch: this switch lets you activate or deactivate a socket locally
- Worldwide: with an internet connection, you can use the app and web portal to check your data, wherever you are in the world